Read more below about The Traditions memory care program available at Surpass Senior Living communities.
Surpass Senior Living does more than care for your family member's basic needs. We provide our residents with amenities designed for their comfort. We foster independence through encouragement and assistance when needed. All of our professional staff, nursing personnel, and Resident Care Partners receive proprietary training in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care.
We have a variety of memory care services and amenities, including:
- Comprehensive dental exam and x-rays provided upon move-in at no cost (at select locations).
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies available.
- Resident Care Partners have met or exceeded state-required certification and participate in continuing education.
- The Traditions memory care program incorporates a comprehensive, meaningful life engagement program that aims to lower anxiety, decrease frustration, and increase feelings of comfort, fostering a sense of purpose.
- Assistance with all daily activities of living, including bathing, dressing, hygiene, and mobility.
- Home-like areas to encourage friendships and socialization.
- Choice of private or companion apartments to best suit your family member’s needs and financial situation.
- Secured outdoor area.
- Full service beauty and barber salon available on site.
- Three homemade nutritious meals and snacks each day.
Beautiful one and two-bedroom units available soon.
Stuido with Shared Bathroom